Subscribe to Autohaus Hamilton
Recent News Items:
- Perfect in Patina: Reinvigorating a Barn Find 1967 911 Targa Soft Window
- Carrera Cup to kick off spectacular 10th season in Adelaide
- Taming the Mountain in 12 Hours
- Project Porsche: A 911 Speedster Inspired by the 356
- Wrapping Up 2013′s Carrera Cup Season and Looking to 2014
- Happy Holidays!
- For Sale: 1996 Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe
- Join the Autohaus Hamilton Carrera Cup Team for a Once in a Lifetime Experience: Club Carrera
- An Autohaus Hamilton 2013
- For Sale: 1983 Porsche 911 SC Coupe
- Porsche Club NSW
- Carrera Cup
- Australian GT Series
- Australian Rally Championship
- Australian Motor Sport Foundation
- Exclusive Body Werks
- KW Automotive
- McCreath Paint & Panel
- Molly Taylor Motorsport
- Stand 21 Racewear
- Wurth Australia
- Zag Automotive
- Driving Adventures
- Sydney Motor Sport Park
- Motorsport Retro
Upcoming EventsThere are no upcoming events at this time.
Tag Archives: 991
We’re ramping up preparations to take on Carrera Cup in 2014 and with our friends from SoDUS have put together this video as a little extra inspiration. Check it out, and hit this link for all you need to know … Continue reading
Autohaus Hamilton, your exclusive Porsche specialist, is taking on the 2014 Porsche Carrera Cup Australia Season. And we’re looking for partners to share in the glory. We’re looking for sponsors to join the team, and offering a unique opportunity to … Continue reading
“This really works and it’s more fun and it’s more involving.” The flappy-paddle only, DFI-engined, electric steering, rear wheel steered, 315km/hr 991 GT3 has been causing a bit of a stir over the past week with a few radical departures from … Continue reading
Ease in to your working week with a few minutes spent hooning with Porsche’s newest 911 – the 991. The video features Gordon Robertson going in to detail on the feel, heritage, technology, sound and handling of Porsche’s 2012 911. … Continue reading
Let’s take a look at how Porsche’s newest 911, the 991, takes to the track.
Porsche’s latest in a long line of lovely 911s is on its way, with the 2012 911, the 991, recently introduced to the world at the Frankfurt Motor Show.
For a car that’s always been known and marketed as the 911, Porsche’s timeless sportscar certainly has a lot of other numbers behind it. Let’s have a look at the internal numbering system, which differentiates between various 911 generations, to … Continue reading
48 years since the 911 Carrera’s debut, Porsche’s new 911 Carrera, codenamed 991, is ready to go for its world premiere at the 2011 IAA Frankfurt Motor Show.